By Jobin Kuruvilla
This ebook is your one-stop source for gaining knowledge of JIRA extensions and customizations.
• expand and customise JIRA; paintings with customized fields, workflows, studies, instruments, JQL features, plugins, and more;
• customise the appear and feel of your JIRA consumer interface via including new tabs, internet goods and sections, drop down menus, and more;
• grasp JQL (JIRA question Language) that allows complex looking services during which clients can look for concerns of their JIRA example after which make the most all of the functions of the problem navigator.
JIRA presents factor monitoring and venture monitoring for software program improvement groups to enhance code caliber and the rate of improvement. JIRA 5.x improvement Cookbook is a one cease source to grasp extensions and customizations in JIRA.
You will create your individual JIRA plugins, customise the appear and feel of your JIRA UI, paintings with workflows, concerns, customized fields, and lots more and plenty more.
JIRA 5.x improvement Cookbook starts off with recipes on simplifying the plugin improvement procedure by way of an entire bankruptcy devoted to the plugin framework to grasp plugins in JIRA. Then we are going to stream directly to writing customized box plugins to create new box forms or customized searchers. We then methods to application and customise workflows to rework JIRA right into a consumer pleasant system.
Reporting aid in an program like JIRA is inevitable! With rather a lot info spanning throughout diversified initiatives, matters, and so forth, and many making plans performed for the undertaking, we'll hide the right way to paintings on reviews and instruments to get personalized information in line with our wishes. we are going to then examine customizing many of the looking elements of JIRA akin to JQL, looking out in plugins, handling filters, and so on.
JIRA 5.x improvement Cookbook steers in the direction of programming matters, akin to developing, enhancing, and deleting concerns, growing new factor operations, handling some of the different operations on hand on matters.
Read Online or Download JIRA 5.x Development Cookbook PDF
Best programming books
Able to shipping your internet functions into the net 2. zero period? Head First Rails takes your programming -- and productiveness -- to the max. You'll study every little thing from the basics of Rails scaffolding to development personalized interactive net apps utilizing Rails' wealthy set of instruments and the MVC framework.
Delivery imperfect software program is like going into debt. in case you incur debt, the appearance of doing issues swifter may end up in exponential development within the expense of protecting software program. software program debt takes 5 significant kinds: technical, caliber, configuration administration, layout, and platform event. In today’s rush to industry, software program debt is inevitable.
The Python Developer's instruction manual is designed to show skilled builders to Python and its makes use of. starting with a quick creation to the language and its syntax, the booklet strikes speedy into extra complicated programming subject matters, together with embedding Python, community programming, GUI toolkits, JPython, internet improvement, Python/C API, and extra.
Seasoned HTML5Accessibility is helping designers come to grips with development fascinating, available and usable websites and purposes with HTML5. The e-book covers easy methods to use HTML5 so as to serve the wishes of individuals with disabilities and older people utilizing assistive know-how (AT). It goals to be an invaluable ‘go-to' advisor, offering useful suggestion.
- Nonlinear Programming 4. Proceedings of the Nonlinear Programming Symposium 4 Conducted by the Computer Sciences Department at the University of Wisconsin–Madison, July 14–16, 1980
- Agile Web Application Development with Yii 1.1 and PHP5
- Logic for Programming, Artificial Intelligence, and Reasoning
- SQL Server 2005 for Developers
- Getting Started with C++ Audio Programming for Game Development
- Integer Programming and Combinatorial Optimization: 11th International IPCO Conference, Berlin, Germany, June 8-10, 2005. Proceedings
Additional info for JIRA 5.x Development Cookbook
2. SPECIFICATION 23 in A. The retail price index (the measure of inflation) computed by the UK government is viewed by people as a little unreliable. It is an average and omits a number of items which are commonly purchased by families and it also includes items which are rarely purchased; the omitted items tend to be expensive, while the additional ones tend to be cheap. The subjective impression that one has is that prices are rising more steeply than is officially claimed. In order to plan expenditure, more accurate information, and information more closely tailored to an individual family's purchasing patterns, must be maintained.
The idea is that a shopping list is made out and the food purchased. From the receipt, the prices of the various items can be recorded in the database, together with the date and the name of the shop where the food was bought. This information allows a family to calculate the differences in costs between the various shops visited, as well as providing trend information about costs and calculating the rate of inflation. g. the amount of butter purchased over a given period). The program implements the main data storage structures together with methods for their manipulation.